Top-class participants have already confirmed their participation in this year's conference. Markus Ferber (CSU), Member of the European Parliament and spokesperson for the EPP Group in the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), and Dr Florian Toncar, Parliamentary Secretary and financial policy spokesperson for the FDP Group in the German Bundestag, have recently joined. The programme of events will be adjusted accordingly shortly. The following have confirmed their participation:
- Alexandra Jour-Schröder (European Commission/FISMA’s Deputy Director-General )
- Dr. Eva Wimmer ( (Federal Ministry of Finance’s Head of the Directorate-General for Financial Markets Policy)
- Markus Ferber (CSU, MEP and spokesperson for the EPP Group in the ECON)
- Dr. Frank Grund (BaFin’s Chief Executive Director)
- Matthias Kopp (WWF, Head of Sustainable Finance)
Jörg Ladwein (Allianz Investment Management SE, Regional Chief Investment Officer)
- Georg Lanfermann (DRSC‘s President)
Stefan Lehmann (Generali, Chief Financial Officer)
- Dr. Florian Toncar (Member of the German Bundestag, Parliamentary Managing Director and Spokesperson on Financial Policy of the FDP Parliamentary Group)
A simultaneous translation will be provided.
Organisational matters & registration
This year's event will take place in the Bolle Festsälen in Berlin-Moabit. The location has a special history of transformation and offers a lot of free space, so that the event can also take place with distance and hygiene rules. Online participation in the conference is also possible.
To register, please use the online-form of Deutsche Versicherungsakademie.
Participation in the conference is subject to a fee (400 euros or 250 euros for GDV members. A fee of 125 euros is payable for online participation).
Questions about registration or the organisation of the event can be answered by Ms Juliane Teipelke (Tel.: 030 2020 5082 ; Mail: Juliane.Teipelke@versicherungsakademie.de). For questions about the programme and content please contact email@example.com (Tel.: +49 30 2020-5115).